Bridging the Gap in All of Your Insurance Needs (772) 781-7720 [email protected]

Boat, RV & Motorcycle

Whether you’re cruising the waterways or hitting the trail, those extra “toys” mean big-time fun; they also can mean highly specialized insurance coverage.

Because the Tami Karol Insurance network incorporates over a dozen highly-rated insurance companies we can provide you with the right coverage for your boat, jet ski, motorcycle, motor-home or any other similar “toy”—and we can do it as a stand alone policy or combination package with your automobile and homeowner’s insurance policy. Not only will we make certain that you have the right type of insurance coverage, we’ll also find you a policy that leaves money for gas in your pocket.

With Tami Karol Insurance as your full-service insurance agency, there’s never a chance that your toys will get caught in the insurance gap—whether you’re a novice adventurer or an experienced sportsman, we make certain there’s no risk to the reward that you’re enjoying.

Do You Need Specialized Coverage?

We can cover your valuables with a combination policy or cover them in a stand-alone contract. Tell us what you need and we'll get back to you with your options.